Located in Warmwell, Dorset
With sociable spaces, generous enclosed garden, wood burner and easy access to some of Dorset s most popular attractions including Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove, this contemporary house has it all.
- Sleeps: 13
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Pet Friendly: 3
Ideally placed for touring, this stylish house is conveniently placed alongside the A352 which leads to the historic walled town of Wareham in the east and the county town of Dorchester in the west. Whichever direction you head, you will find the stunning Jurassic coastline and beautiful rolling countryside lines the route. Some of Dorset’s most iconic landmarks such as Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove are only minutes away and the village of Owermoigne itself has a well-stocked farm shop for those essential supplies and a cider museum for those wanting to try a local tipple. For fun-filled days out head to Monkey World, The Tank Museum, Weymouth or Corfe Castle, which are all within easy reach.
On entering this detached contemporary house you are met by a welcoming hallway that leads into a bright and airy open-plan lounge/kitchen/diner, which is perfectly designed for family gatherings. You’ll want to linger in the stylish kitchen area, which has a central island perfect for preparing meals together or having breakfast. This space has an electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave. Just opposite is a flexible dining space with plenty of room for large gatherings or cosy family suppers. At the end of the day, you can tuck up in the inviting lounge area, which is complete with a wood burner and Smart TV with BT sports package, ideal for watching your favourite shows or matches. Bi-fold doors flood the room with light a and a feature fireplace adds character. Leading on from the kitchen area is a useful utility room with a washing machine and tumble dryer, the perfect spot for muddy boots and paws. Heading back into the hallway you will find a snug with a TV and a Playstation 2. The gamers in the group will enjoy challenging each other or simply relax on the day bed (2ft 6 with additional 2ft 6 pull out bed, both available as extra sleeping space on request). A useful separate WC completes the ground floor. After a busy day exploring take the stairs from the hallway to the first floor. Here there are two king-size bedrooms and a double bedroom, all with an en-suite shower and WC. All bedrooms apart from the twin bedroom have TVs for those long lay-ins. A spacious twin room is also on this floor and has two additional single pull out beds (available on request). This room makes use of the bathroom just opposite, which has a shower over bath and WC.
Heading outside you will find a generous paved terrace with furniture and charcoal BBQ. Located directly outside of the lounge/kitchen/diner, it’s the perfect spot for enjoying a meal outdoors. A large enclosed lawn leads on from the terrace, ideal for tiring out little legs. There is off-road parking for three cars to the front of the property.
Dogs are charged at £20 each per full or part week.
- Maximum occupancy 13 people: sleeping 10 in the bedrooms with an additional pull out bed in the triple room and a day bed and trundle pull out bed in the snug
- Spacious house with excellent road links for touring Dorset’s many popular attractions
- Enjoy a great day out at Monkey World, The Tank Museum, Tyneham village or on the river at Wareham
- Sociable open-plan layout perfect for families and groups to relax and unwind
- The fully enclosed garden will delight younger members of the family and your four-legged friends
- Head to the coast and visit Lulworth Cove, Durdle Door or the sandy beach at Weymouth
- For lovers of history, a trip to Corfe Castle or the county town of Dorchester is a must
- Sleeps 9 +3 (2 additional single pull out beds available on request in the twin bedroom and a 2ft 6" day bed with additional 2ft 6 pull out bed available on request in the snug, which can be arranged as a king-size)
- 4 Bedrooms 2 king-size, 1 double and 1 twin
- 1 Bathroom with shower over bath and WC, 3 en suite shower rooms with shower and WC and 1 separate WC
- Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Wood burner (first basket of logs included)
- Off-road parking for 3 cars
- Wi-Fi included
- 3 dogs welcome
- Beach 5 miles, pub 2 miles and shop within walking distance
- Smart TV in the lounge (with BT Sports package), TV in both king size and both double bedroom, TV and Playstation 2 in the snug
- Charcoal BBQ available
Warmwell is a small, peaceful village situated between Weymouth and Dorchester. It is an ideal base for exploring the hidden delights of the Jurrasic Coast and the surrounding areas. Explore Lulworth Cove, Ringstead or Dorchester and its museums, all within a short drive. Visit the Dorset Snowsports Centre in Warmwell itself for sone ski or snowboard practice. There are no shops in Warmwell, however, Broadmayne has a local convenience store which is in the next village. Being so close to Weymouth gives you the best of both worlds. The peaceful retreat that you perhaps want, combining it with the knowledge that the hustle and bustle of Weymouth are close by.