Located in West Bay, Dorset
This stylish contemporary first floor apartment is perfectly located for a family holiday on the beautiful Jurassic Coast thanks to its enviable spot just yards away from the beach.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet Friendly: No
If you’ve always longed to explore the spectacular Jurassic Coast, this property is the perfect place to base your stay. Just 100 yards from West Bay s beach and within 200 yards of shops and pubs, this stylish apartment is ideally situated to experience the best of this region and the historic market town of Bridport. Opposite, guests can benefit from some excellent local facilities including a bar/restaurant, a seasonal shop and an indoor swimming pool, making this apartment ideal for a family break.
Located on the first floor of a modern building designed to reflect the area s maritime history, the apartment offers an outstanding level of family-friendly accommodation with a host of amenities that will keep everyone occupied from books, films and games to classic Nintendo games console. As soon as you enter the property via the communal staircase, you’ll appreciate the contemporary appeal of the architecture. All the rooms are on one level and are accessible from the entry hall, which also houses a cupboard containing a washer dryer. The living accommodation comprises an open plan lounge with a large picture window, a dining area and a kitchen. The well-equipped kitchen features attractive marble worktops, a dishwasher, fridge, freezer and microwave while the living area benefits from a Smart TV with Freesat from Sky, Blu ray DVD player, Video and a movable radio/CD/cassette player plus Bluetooth speaker. There are two comfortable bedrooms. One is a twin while one is a 5ft king size with its own en suite shower room. There is also a separate family bathroom with a heated towel rail and bath with integral shower attachment. The entire property benefits from underfloor central heating, making this a cosy spot for a winter holiday.
There is designated parking for one car.
- Striking contemporary first-floor apartment, just 100 yards to the beach and harbour
- A stone's throw from the South West Coast Path making it the perfect location for families or couples to explore the beautiful Jurassic Coast
- Cosy underfloor heating makes this a wonderful spot for a winter break
- 2 bedrooms 1 double and 1 twin
- 2 bathrooms family bathroom featuring a bath with integral shower attachment and an en suite shower room
- Oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Underfloor central heating throughout
- Superfast fibre broadband Wi-Fi included
- Smart TV with Freesat from Sky
- Blu ray DVD player
- Bluetooth speaker
- Classic Nintendo video game console, books, DVDs
- Designated parking space for 1 car
- Regret no pets
- Shops and pubs 200 yards
- Beach 100 yards
- Just 1
- 9 miles from the centre of Bridport
- Regret no children under 3
With the stunning golden glow of the majestic sandstone cliffs, West Bay is the" Golden Gateway" to the Jurassic Coast. West Bay offers some stunning landscapes to explore, with breathtaking views from its cliff tops. The village features in the Good Beach Guide as achieving the highest award for seawater quality. East Beach stretches as far as you can see along Chesil Beach to Portland Bill. West Beach is ideal for younger children as it has a protective cove and is sandy. In the summer, a lifeguard service watches over the waters of both beaches. The town, harbour, and beach were the location for the series Broadchurch which has made this previously hidden gem even more popular with visitors.