Goldfinch At Lower Manor Farm
Located in Chickerell, Dorset
Nestling close to the lovely seaside town of Weymouth, this charming single-storey barn conversion is an ideal base for anyone exploring the wonderful county of Dorset.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet Friendly: 2
This cottage is one of three cottages that nestle within a pleasant spot, allowing you to explore the stunning scenery of the surrounding countryside and of the Jurassic Coast. There are many public footpaths within a short drive, numerous coastal paths and inland bridleways, and many picturesque villages with great pubs where you can enjoy a drink and a good meal. The area is famed for its many beautiful and popular beaches including Chesil Beach which stretches for eighteen miles. There are many attractions which a short drive are just away, including Weymouth with its Sealife Centre, Abbotsbury Swannery, Monkey World, Dinosaur Museum, Lulworth Cove, Lulworth Castle and Durdle Door. In the evenings, relax in the enclosed garden or visit one of the three pubs which are less than a mile away.
Stepping into this delightful single-storey barn conversion, you will find yourself in the light and airy open-plan lounge/kitchen which has lovely views over the enclosed garden and countryside beyond. The lounge is snug and bright, tastefully furnished and complete with a TV/DVD. Heading over to the kitchen area, there is an electric oven and hob, fridge with ice compartment, washing machine and microwave. You will find a separate, cosy dining room which is perfect for enjoying leisurely meals with family and friends. Exploring this delightful accommodation further, there are two comfortable bedrooms. Firstly, there is a double room which has an en-suite shower and WC, and there is also a zip-and-link twin which can be made into a super-king upon request at time of booking. Completing the accommodation is a bathroom with a shower over the bath and WC.
Heading outside via the patio doors from the living area, you can relax and sit back at the end of the day in the pleasant enclosed garden which has a patio area and seating, perfect for al fresco meals and drinks. Ample off-road parking is available.
Dogs are charged at £20 each per full or part week.
- Charming single-storey barn conversion just a short drive to many beaches
- A well-equipped and comfy holiday home with an enclosed garden
- An excellent base for exploring the many treasures Dorset has to offer, explore Dorset’s beautiful beaches along the Jurassic Coast
- A short drive from Weymouth, Dorchester and Bridport
- Wifi now available
- 2 bedrooms 1 en suite double and 1 zip and link twin which can be made into a super king upon request at time of booking
- 1 en suite shower room with WC; 1 bathroom with shower over bath and WC
- Kitchen electric oven and hob, fridge with ice compartment, microwave and washing machine
- Separate dining room
- Wi-Fi available due to varying signal strength suitable for email and browsing only
- Towels for hire
- Electric and central heating included
- 2 dogs welcome
- Enclosed garden with patio area
- 1 of 3 properties
- Regret no smoking within the properties
- Sandy beach at Weymouth 4 miles, shop and pubs within 1 mile
- A short drive to Abbotsbury Swannery, Lulworth Cove and many other attractions