Located in West Bay, Dorset
Treat yourself to a luxury Dorset holiday at this first-floor apartment, situated on the glorious coastline of the South West. Perfectly situated to offer exceptional views, this property is located in the very heart of the community with easy access to all amenities.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet Friendly: No
Treat yourself to a luxury Dorset holiday at this first-floor apartment, situated on the glorious Dorset coastline. Perfectly situated to offer exceptional views, this property is located in the very heart of the community with easy access to all amenities. The beach is just 100 yards from the front door, while shops and pubs are a similar distance. If you want to explore the nearby town, Bridport is 1.5 miles away while the A35 is 1 mile in the other direction, offering access to the Jurassic Coast and beyond.
The apartment is protected by a security entry phone and guests can choose between either taking the stairs or a lift for access. The front door enters to the rear of the property where two large bedrooms are situated, one with an en suite bathroom. Leave your outdoor coats and shoes in the space in the hall and follow the hall round to the left and you ll be struck speechless by what awaits. An open plan lounge with a TV that has a Freeview Play Box and connection to Apple TV so you can log in to your Netflix, iTunes or Amazon Prime, the kitchen/diner provides a large open space that is flooded with light from the floor to ceiling picture windows. With wooden floors and granite worktops, it s an outstanding example of contemporary design. However, without question, it’s the views which command the attention and will guarantee this room is one you ll never forget. At the end of a busy day, sink into an armchair and watch the soft, glowing lights of the harbour as the boats gently bob on the tide.
There isn’t a garden with this apartment but with the beach and seafront so close, it s hardly necessary. However, there are two generously sized balconies so you can bask in the warmth of the sun and breathe in the fresh sea air. The largest balcony, equipped with a table and chairs, is at the front, overlooking the harbour. Arise early, take a coffee outside and watch the world slowly come to life for an idyllic start to your day. There is undercover parking available for one vehicle.
- Stunning Dorset apartment with balcony overlooking the gentle waters of the harbour, just a short 100-yard stroll to the beach
- Contemporary, open-plan layout offers maximum light and space, luxurious features including underfloor heating throughout with spectacular sea views
- Ideal base for walkers to explore the Southwest Coast Path and the surrounding Dorset countryside
- 2 bedrooms 1 king-size, 1 super king (can be made up as a twin on request at time of booking)
- 2 bathrooms 1 shower over the bath with WC, 1 en suite shower room with WC
- Oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer
- Dining table
- 2 balconies with outdoor furniture
- Washer/tumble dryer in the cupboard
- Underfloor heating
- 46" inch TV in the lounge/diner with Freeview Play Box and connection to Apple TV
- 32" Inch TV in the double bedroom with Freeview Play
- Superfast Wi-Fi is available
- Regret no pets
- Lift Access available
- Allocated off road parking for 1 car
- Pubs and shops less than 0
- 25 miles
- Beach less 0
- Regret no children under the age of 5
- Shared entrance hall, staircase and lift
With the stunning golden glow of the majestic sandstone cliffs, West Bay is the" Golden Gateway" to the Jurassic Coast. West Bay offers some stunning landscapes to explore, with breathtaking views from its cliff tops. The village features in the Good Beach Guide as achieving the highest award for seawater quality. East Beach stretches as far as you can see along Chesil Beach to Portland Bill. West Beach is ideal for younger children as it has a protective cove and is sandy. In the summer, a lifeguard service watches over the waters of both beaches. The town, harbour, and beach were the location for the series Broadchurch which has made this previously hidden gem even more popular with visitors.