Located in Charmouth, Dorset
With easy access to Charmouth, Lyme Regis and Bridport, plus boasting a shared outdoor pool, this welcoming property is the perfect choice for a family holiday close to the coast.
- Sleeps: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly: 1
This charming property is set within a popular complex in beautiful West Dorset. Ideally situated for exploring some of the Jurassic Coasts most treasured attractions, including Lyme Regis, Charmouth, Bridport and West Bay, it is a great spot for beach days, fossil hunting and walking as there is direct access to the South West Coast Path. You can visit the local restaurant or head down into Lyme Regis and explore the pretty cobbled streets, which offer a great selection of boutique shops, cafes and eateries. With a great choice of beaches and the Devon border nearby, there is something for all ages here.
A short path leads from the parking area to the entrance into this end of terrace property. The door opens into a welcoming lounge/kitchen/diner, with the lounge set to the front. This inviting space has a wood burner plus a TV/DVD and soundbar. Just beyond is a dining space perfect for leisurely meals and the kitchen area with an electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, countertop freezer and dishwasher. Set to the back of the property and up a step is a shower room with a shower and WC and a double bedroom with TV/DVD. Heading back into the lounge area there is a staircase rising to the first floor and a mezzanine style bedroom with sloping ceilings. This room is furnished with a double bed and a single, making it ideal for families.
The property is surrounded by shared grounds extending to some 300 acres, so whilst there is no dedicated outdoor space there are extensive grounds in which to enjoy a picnic. You can also take a dip in the shared heated outdoor pool (available May – September weather dependent). Parking is available within a shared car park to the front of the property (subject to availability).
Dogs are charged at £20 each per full or part week.
- Shared facilities on site include an outdoor pool and restaurant
- Surrounded by 30 acres of beautiful countryside with excellent road links for touring
- 250 miles of walks available with direct access to the South West Coast Path
- 2 bedrooms 1 double on the ground floor, 1 triple with sloping ceilings on the first floor with a double and single bed
- 1 shower room with shower and WC on the ground floor
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, countertop freezer and dishwasher
- Shared car park on-site, subject to availability
- Beach, shop and pub within walking distance
- TV/DVD and soundbar in the lounge, TV/DVD in the double bedroom
- Private water supply
- Shared outdoor heated pool (available May September, weather dependent)
- Due to the Covid 19 pandemic and to adhere to the current Government guidelines and restrictions in place, the on-site hotel will not be open to non-residents of the hotel in any capacity including the bar, restaurant and swimming pool
- This is until further notice and is beyond the owner's control
Charmouth is a beautiful, unspoiled seaside village near Lyme Regis. For families, it is a chance to unwind and enjoy the charm the village has to offer. The village has two traditional pubs, as well as cafes. There are a post office, convenience store and bakers. The village is very picturesque and the National Trust controls significant portions of the scenic areas around the town. The area, famed for its fossils on the sandy beach is part of the World Heritage Jurassic Coast. Join in with a guided fossil hunt or visit the fossil centre to learn more. The beach is famous for its sandy shore and gently shelving waters make it the ideal family beach