Located in Charmouth, Dorset
Stylish studio apartment, tucked within a tranquil complex near the coast. Close to Charmouth, Lyme Regis and Bridport and with the use of an outdoor pool, it's the perfect base for a romantic break
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly: 1
This stylish studio apartment is set within a complex of similar properties in an elevated position within beautiful West Dorset. Ideally placed for visiting some of the Jurassic Coasts most treasured attractions, including Lyme Regis, Charmouth, Bridport and West Bay it is the ideal spot for walkers, fossil hunters and those just wishing to relax and take in the scenery. Visit the local hotel restaurant or take a trip down into Lyme Regis and explore the pretty cobbled streets, which offer a great selection of shops, cafes and galleries. Being only minutes from a choice of beaches and the Devon border, you are sure to find plenty to do here whatever the weather.
Steps and a shared pathway lead you from the parking to the single-storey studio-style property. The door brings you into a bright space overlooking the garden with countryside views beyond. Take time out to relax in this stylish space, which has been carefully decorated in a contemporary style, with calming colours. Adjacent to here is the shower room with WC. A door also leads to the kitchen, which is well equipped with an electric oven and hob, fridge and microwave. Careful use of space means you can enjoy relaxed meals for two around the table, before settling down with a film on the cosy sofa. When the day is done a double bed ensures a good night’s sleep.
Heading outside there is a pretty open terrace with lovely views across pastureland. You can take a seat here and relax with a drink. Take a dip in the shared heated outdoor pool (available April – September weather dependent) or explore the extensive grounds surrounding the complex. Please be aware access to the property is either down a set of outside stairs to the small courtyard or via a longer flat path. An off-street parking space is available for one vehicle to the rear of the property (subject to availability).
Dogs are charged at £20 each per full or part week.
- Set within 30 acres of beautiful surrounds, with good road links for touring Dorset and Devon
- Enjoy the facilities at the on-site hotel and restaurant or take a dip in the outdoor pool
- Direct access to the South West Coast Path, with over 250 miles of walks to be enjoyed
- 1 studio-style bedroom double
- 1 shower room with WC
- Electric oven and hob, fridge and microwave
- Shared laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer (small charge applies)
- Smart TV in the lounge area
- The property is heated by an air to air heat pump which can also act as an air cooler during the warmer summer months
- 1 dog welcome
- Open patio area to the front
- 1 off-road parking space approx
- 30m from the property (subject to availability)
- Beach, pub and shop within walking distance
- Shared outdoor heated pool (available April September, weather dependent)
- Regret no babies or children
- Due to the Covid 19 pandemic and to adhere to the current Government guidelines and restrictions in place, the on site hotel will not be open to non-residents of the hotel in any capacity including the bar, restaurant and swimming pool
- This is until further notice and is beyond the owner's control
Charmouth is a beautiful, unspoiled seaside village near Lyme Regis. For families, it is a chance to unwind and enjoy the charm the village has to offer. The village has two traditional pubs, as well as cafes. There are a post office, convenience store and bakers. The village is very picturesque and the National Trust controls significant portions of the scenic areas around the town. The area, famed for its fossils on the sandy beach is part of the World Heritage Jurassic Coast. Join in with a guided fossil hunt or visit the fossil centre to learn more. The beach is famous for its sandy shore and gently shelving waters make it the ideal family beach