Located in Nottington, Dorset
Overcombe Mill is a detached lodge in Nottington near Weymouth, Dorset and can sleep six people in three bedrooms and is pet-friendly.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet Friendly: 1
Overcombe Mill is a delightful detached lodge resting in Nottington near Weymouth, Dorset. Hosting three bedrooms, a ground-floor king-size with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, a super-king-size with a TV (zip/link), and a twin (zip/link), along with a bathroom, this property can sleep up to six guests. There is also an open-plan living space with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Outside there is allocated parking, a communal utility and a shared garden with furniture and barbeque, plus a private decking area with seating. Overcombe Mill is a character property, well-located for your next getaway to Dorset.
Resting in Nottington, just a short drive away from the bustling seaside town of Weymouth, is this well-decorated all-ground-floor lodge, Overcombe Mill. Sleeping up to six guests, this charming lodge makes a great base for a family wanting to discover this part of Dorset and the Jurassic Coast.
You enter the property into an open-plan living space with bright colours and great artwork, where you can choose to take advantage of the self-catering facilities by rustling up a meal to enjoy around the dining room table or have a more relaxed evening with your favourite film on the television as you indulge into the sofas. On a summer's day, open up the patio doors and step out onto the decking area, admire the rolling countryside views over a cup of coffee. When the evening draws to a close, you can escape to the master king-size double bedroom, boasting an en-suite bathroom with a dual head with a rain shower, whilst upstairs are two stylish bedrooms, comprising a super-king-size with a TV and a twin, both with zip/link feature providing a flexible sleeping arrangement, as well as plenty of storage to unpack any personal belongings. To finish the lodge, there is a bright bathroom, with a sparkle wall feature and a heated towel rail, offering guests the choice between a bath and shower over to prepare for each day.
Outside there is are two allocated parking spaces by the property, as well as a private enclosed garden with a plethora of pretty plants, as well as a seating area and a barbeque, perfect for taking full advantage of the good weather and rustling up an alfresco feast.
For a stunning coastal break, choose Overcombe Mill.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor king-size with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x super-king-size (zip/link, can be twin on request) with TV, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be super-king-size on request)
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Smart TV's in all bedrooms
- Smart TV in lounge with DVD player
- Separate WC downstairs
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher, private washing machine, fridge/freezer
- 4 x Smart TV's, DVD player
- Fuel and power included in rent
- Bed linen and towels included in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate are available on request
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Decking area with lawn and furniture
- Private enclosed garden, seating area and barbecue
- One well behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop just over 1 mile, pub 1⅓ miles, beach just over 2½ miles
- Note: 5pm check-in, 9am check-out
- Note; There is a Good Housekeeping Bond of £350 for this property
Nottington is a hamlet beside the River Wey sandwiched between Dorchester and Weymouth. Nottington was well known for the striking shape of the Spa House built in 1830. The Spring attached to the Spa house claimed to have great power to cure all manner of sickness including cancer. The Spa is now a private house. The nearest local shop is in Broadwey. Nottington makes a great base to stay for those who enjoy the quieter pace of county life. In conclusion, it allows for a great rural holiday with very easy access to the coast.