Located in West Bay, Dorset
This attractive, modern first-floor apartment sits within the heart of the popular coastal village of West Bay and offers stunning panoramic views of the harbour and the Jurassic Coast.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet Friendly: No
The seaside village of West Bay is the location of the hit ITV series, Broadchurch, and offers a wealth of eateries, restaurants and pubs, all a short stroll from the apartment and many of which use fresh local produce and the catch of the day. West Bay is known by many as the gateway to the Jurassic Coast, a World Heritage Site which boasts an expanse of beach, stunning coastal walks along the South West Coast Path down to Weymouth and over to the beautiful town of Lyme Regis. Ideally placed for touring Dorset and East Devon there are a selection of nearby towns to explore, such as Beaminster and Bridport, which boasts popular vintage shops and is ideal for an afternoon spent browsing or sampling the café culture. Visit nearby Hive Beach, explore the many walks in the area or you could simply sit back and relax on the balcony, enjoying the unrivalled views over the harbour and coastline, watching the small fishing boats and pleasure cruisers slowly drift in and out of the bay.
On entering this charming first-floor apartment you will find yourself in the comfy and attractive open plan lounge/kitchen/diner. The cosy lounge features panoramic sea views, as well as a TV with DVD and Hi-Fi. The kitchen area offers integrated appliances including an electric oven with gas hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Enjoy a leisurely meal or morning coffee and take in the views from the dining area, whilst planning your days out. The accommodation offers two bedrooms. You will find one Master double with a TV and an en suite shower room with WC. The second bedroom is a twin which is suitable for up to two children or one adult. You will also find a bathroom complete with a shower over the bath and WC.
From the lounge, patio doors lead onto the balcony from which you can enjoy the stunning views of West Bay. There is allocated parking available for one car and there are additional spaces for up to three visitors cars on a first-come-first-served basis.
- A beautiful first-floor apartment with dazzling panoramic views over the beach and harbour
- Located in the heart of the picturesque seaside village of West Bay on the Jurassic Coast
- Enjoy coastal and countryside walks from the property or tour the beautiful county of Dorset
- 2 bedrooms 1 en suite Master double and 1 twin (suitable for up to 2 children or 1 adult)
- Maximum occupancy is 4 including an infant and up to a maximum of 3 adults
- 1 en suite shower room with WC; 1 bathroom with shower over bath and WC
- Kitchen electric oven with gas hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- TV/DVD in lounge and TV in the master bedroom
- Electric and underfloor central heating throughout included
- Wi-Fi included
- Regret no pets
- Patio doors from the lounge lead to the balcony
- Allocated parking for 1 car, 3 on-site visitors car parking spaces on a first-come-first-served basis
- First-floor accommodation which can be accessed via a lift and stairs
- Shops, pubs and beach all within easy walking distance
With the stunning golden glow of the majestic sandstone cliffs, West Bay is the" Golden Gateway" to the Jurassic Coast. West Bay offers some stunning landscapes to explore, with breathtaking views from its cliff tops. The village features in the Good Beach Guide as achieving the highest award for seawater quality. East Beach stretches as far as you can see along Chesil Beach to Portland Bill. West Beach is ideal for younger children as it has a protective cove and is sandy. In the summer, a lifeguard service watches over the waters of both beaches. The town, harbour, and beach were the location for the series Broadchurch which has made this previously hidden gem even more popular with visitors.