Located in Wool, Dorset
Lovely, inviting holiday home with all the comforts you need for a great break in Dorset, set in a beautiful rural location with large gardens.
- Sleeps: 11
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet Friendly: No
This absolutely stunning property is located in a prime position surrounded by open fields. The village location makes this a quiet and peaceful accommodation and is conveniently located for local shops and pubs. However, if exploring is your thing, then a 9-mile drive to Dorchester is well worth the time. You can visit Thomas Hardy’s Cottage or the Stone Age Maiden Castle or simply do some shopping in the main centre.
This large property is entered through the hall into the sitting room with double aspect windows and exposed beams. Entertainment of all types is available for inside time, and the games room and office are additional bonuses for more individual pursuits. The kitchen/dining room is spacious being fully equipped. There is an additional small sunroom, rear porch with wine cooler, utility room and downstairs WC. An arched feature window adorns the staircase which leads to four bedrooms, all with hairdryers. There is one super-king with a large en-suite with bath and separate shower, one king-size (5ft bed) and two family bedrooms that make this home big enough for all the extended family. A large family bathroom completes the upstairs interior.
The grounds at this property are impressive; the front garden is mainly laid to lawn surrounded by trees and plants the rear garden has mature foliage and a stunning sheltered sun terrace with a BBQ for outside dining. This area has its own heating and night lights, making it perfect for cooler evenings so you enjoy the natural surroundings whilst socialising, eating and drinking. There is also parking for 4 cars.
Please note there is a refundable £150 security deposit for this property payable closer to the start of your holiday.
- Impressive large family home situated in a quiet spot on the edge of a small village with a beautiful private garden
- Sun terrace and covered BBQ for outside dining and a fun games room and office for convenience
- Stunning Jurassic Coast, Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door only 3 miles away
- 4 bedrooms 1 super king-size (with en suite), 1 king-size (with 5ft bed), 1 family room with a double bed and single bed, and 1 family room with a double bed and bunk beds
- 2 bathrooms 1 bathroom with bath, shower and WC, 1 en suite bathroom with bath, shower and WC
- Separate WC
- Oven and hob, fridge, washing machine, microwave, freezer and dishwasher
- iPod dock
- Wine cooler in porch
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Log burner (logs/coal included October April; kindling and firelighters not included)
- TV in the sitting room, games room, kitchen/diner and two bedrooms
- Games consoles
- Wi-Fi included
- Hairdryers in all bedrooms
- Garden with outdoor seating
- Baby changing station and bath available upon request
- Central heating included
- Regret no dogs
- Parking for 4 cars
- Pub and shops under ½ mile
Wool is a small and peaceful village near Bovington and Wareham. Dotted with quaint thatched cottages, this village is very photogenic. The River Frome runs through here and on the banks you can spot the 17th-century Woolbridge Manor where "Tess of the D'ubervilles spent her honeymoon night in the Thomas Hardy novel. There is a convenience store here and 2 pubs. Visit The Tank Museum a little drive away, in Bovington. Discover how the tanks advanced through the years, experience an action display and take a ride in a tank. For those who enjoy walking, pick up the Lawerence of Arabia trail. Explore the flat, 7 mile trail and stop for refreshments in the tea rooms along the way at Moreton. West Lulworth and Durdle Door are within driving distance.