Skylark At Lower Manor Farm
Located in Chickerell, Dorset
Nestling in a pleasant location with lovely views, this delightful barn conversion is a perfect base for exploring the many fantastic attractions in the beautiful county of Dorset.
- Sleeps: 5
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet Friendly: 2
This semi-detached cottage is one of three cottages that nestle within a pleasant spot and are close to beautiful beaches and many amenities. The location makes it perfect for guests wishing to explore the beautiful surrounding countryside which offers stunning scenery, particularly along the famous Jurassic Coast. There are many public footpaths within a short drive, numerous coastal paths and inland bridleways as well as small, picturesque villages with great pubs where you can enjoy a good well-earned meal. The area is famed for its popular beaches including the famous Chesil Beach which stretches for eighteen miles. Enjoy some of the many attractions within a short drive, including Weymouth with its popular Sealife Centre, Abbotsbury Swannery, Monkey World, Dinosaur Museum, Lulworth Cove and Castle, and Durdle Door. In the evenings, you can relax in the enclosed garden or visit one of the three pubs all within a mile.
This charming single-storey accommodation is accessed via two steps up which lead into the property, where you will find yourself in the light and attractive open plan lounge/kitchen/diner. The bright and open lounge is perfect for a spot of relaxation, with a TV/DVD and patio doors leading out into the garden. Enjoy meals around the dining area and the kitchen is equipped with an electric oven and halogen hob, fridge with ice compartment, microwave and washing machine. Exploring further you will find three comfortable bedrooms. There is a king-size room with an en suite shower room and WC, a zip and link twin (which can be made into a super king on request at time of booking) and a single room. There is also a bathroom, complete with a shower over the bath and WC.
Heading outside, you can step out into the enclosed garden and relax in the evenings and enjoy an alfresco meal in the charming patio area which is fully furnished. Ample off-road parking is available.
- A delightful single-storey barn conversion in a charming rural setting
- A well-equipped cottage with beautiful countryside views
- A short drive from charming coastal and rural walks making it an ideal base for exploring the wonderful county of Dorset
- Perfect to explore the seaside town of Weymouth and the county town of Dorchester
- 3 bedrooms 1 en suite king size, 1 zip and link twin (which can be made into a super king on request at time of booking) and 1 single
- 1 en suite shower room with WC; 1 bathroom with shower over bath and WC
- Kitchen electric oven and halogen hob, fridge with ice compartment, microwave and washing machine
- Wi-Fi available due to varying signal strength suitable for email and browsing only
- Towels for hire
- Electric and central heating included
- 2 dogs welcome
- Enclosed garden with patio area and seating
- Property is accessed via 2 steps
- 1 of 3 properties
- Regret no smoking within the properties
- Sandy beach at Weymouth 4 miles, shop and pubs within 1 mile
- Ideal for visiting the Jurassic Coast including Chesil Beach and Lulworth Cove