Swallows At Lower Manor Farm
Located in Chickerell, Dorset
Nestling close to the lovely seaside town of Weymouth, this charming single-storey barn conversion is an ideal base for anyone exploring the wonderful county of Dorset.
- Sleeps: 3
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet Friendly: No
This semi-detached cottage is one of three cottages which nestle within a pleasant spot, allowing you to explore the stunning scenery of the surrounding countryside and of the Jurassic Coast. There are many public footpaths within a short drive, numerous coastal paths and inland bridleways, and many picturesque villages with great pubs where you can enjoy a drink and a good meal. The area is famed for its many beautiful and popular beaches including Chesil Beach which stretches for eighteen miles. There are many attractions which are just a short drive away, including Weymouth with its Sealife Centre, Abbotsbury Swannery, Monkey World, Dinosaur Museum, Lulworth Cove, Lulworth Castle and Durdle Door. In the evenings, relax in the enclosed garden or visit one of the three pubs which are less than a mile away.
On entering this charming single storey barn conversion, you will find yourself in the light and airy open plan lounge/kitchen/diner. The lounge is snug and bright, tastefully furnished and complete with a TV/DVD. You will find a cosy dining area with views of the garden through the patio doors. Heading over to the compact kitchen area, you will find everything you might need including a gas oven and hob, fridge with ice compartment, washing machine and microwave. Exploring this delightful accommodation further, you will find two comfortable bedrooms. Firstly, there is a double room which has an en suite shower and WC, and there is also a single room. Completing the accommodation is a bathroom with a bath and WC.
Stepping outside via the patio doors from the living area, you can relax and sit back at the end of the day in the pleasant enclosed garden which has a patio area and seating. Ample off road parking is available.
- Single storey barn conversion just a short drive to amenities and beaches
- A well-equipped and comfy holiday home with an enclosed garden
- Close to the South West Coast Path and Jurassic Coast, ideally located for exploring Dorset’s beautiful beaches
- Short drive to Weymouth, Dorchester or Bridport
- 2 bedrooms 1 en suite double and 1 single
- 1 en suite shower room with WC; 1 bathroom with bath and WC
- Kitchen gas oven and hob, fridge with ice compartment, microwave and washing machine
- Wi-Fi available due to varying signal strength suitable for email and browsing only
- Towels for hire
- Electric and central heating included
- 2 dogs welcome
- Enclosed garden with patio area
- 1 of 3 properties
- Regret no smoking within the properties
- Sandy beach at Weymouth 4 miles, shop and pubs within 1 mile
- A short drive from Abbotsbury Swannery, Lulworth Cove and many other attractions Dorset has to offer