Located in Christchurch, Dorset
Nautical inspired holiday home in the seaside village of Mudeford boasting beaches within walking distance and a fifteen-minute drive to the New Forest National Park.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet Friendly: No
Well placed for trips to the beach, this single level holiday home is nestled in the seaside village of Mudeford. The Mudeford ferry offers rides to Sand Spit, a beach hut haven and there are plenty of other attractions for the family to enjoy in the surrounding area from Bucklers Hard Story to the Beaulieu Estate Motor Museum and much more. The Nelson pub is a ten-minute stroll away, great for those evenings you don’t fancy cooking.
The open plan living, kitchen and dining area is spacious, bright and stylish with comfortable furnishings and all the modern essentials you would require on a self-catering break. There are three bedrooms and the master bedroom has a super king-size bed and en suite shower room. The second bedroom features a king-size bed and the third bedroom has two single beds, ideal for children. The family bathroom has a relaxing deep bath and a large separate shower.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and free street parking if required. The private garden comes complete with a summer house with games such as mini table tennis and badminton rackets for the kids to enjoy and a great space for storing bikes and buggies. There is a professional outdoor table tennis table which is available from April to the end of September. The garden furniture provides a great setting for al fresco dining.
- Wonderfully nautical cottage offering beach-chic décor and an open plan living space
- Located in the charming seaside village of Mudeford
- A short stroll from Avon beach, from which you can take a ferry to beach hut heaven
- Excellent choice of pubs and restaurants all within walking distance of the property
- Hire a bike or take on the thrill of watersports in nearby Burley
- Brilliantly child friendly, with heaps of games hidden away in the adorable summer house
- Off-road parking for two cars
- Electric and heating included
- Bed linen (cot bedding not included) and towels included
- Wi Fi Bicycle and buggy storage Garden summer house with children s games
- No pets No smoking
- 58" Smart TV, DVD player and full Sky Q package Sky Sports
- DAB radio with CD player
- Gas hob, double electric fan oven, microwave Dishwasher Freestanding fridge freezer Washing machine, tumble dryer
- Summer house, garden furniture
- High chair, travel cot, selection of toys and games
- Professional outdoor table tennis table available from April to the end of September
Christchurch lies between the beautiful New Forest National Park and Bournemouth. Visit the area for the beaches which extend for four miles and are beautiful golden sand. The nearby villages of Highcliffe and Mudeford offer fantastic opportunities for crab fishing. Highcliffe Beach and Friars Cliffe are safe for swimming. The town has an array of shops in the pedestrianized Saxon square as well as a weekly market. Christchurch has a variety of cafes and pubs around the Quay, relax and soak up the tranquil atmosphere. Christchurch plays host to the Food and Wine Festival in May and has over 100 stalls. Join the atmosphere of the Music Festival on the first weekend of July. Catch the Annual Regatta held on the second week of August which ends with a superb fireworks display.
Activities and Attraction
Take a boat to the vast Nature reserve of Brownsea Island owned by the National Trust. Try Watermans Adventure Park catering for different age groups. Or, for family fun then Christchurch Quay and Splash Park cater for all ages. Adventure Wonderland is a great park catering to younger children. We have visited several times and it always goes down well and we stay until closing! Christchurch and Highcliffe Castle are a must for history lovers with Highcliffe Castle having a cafe to relax in after your tour.